On the afternoon of the RethinkingICT day Brian Sharland, Nic Patterson and Chris Allan will be hosting a room dedicated to Digital Studies. I am sure they will be more than willing to discuss this “re-branding” of ICT and would welcome any comments or feedback you may have. They have done some fantastic work so far including the Digital Studies wiki and their work can be followed on Twitter by using the hashtag #digitalstudies.
The Rethinking ICT day aims to bring together teachers from all age ranges and industry professionals who all have an interest in how ICT develops as a subject. The plan is to get as many people together to share their vision so that we can develop a workable plan for the future.
I will use this blog to post regular updates about the day and hopefully many of you will come along and join me for what promises to be an inspiring day.
Chris Leach (@chrisleach78)
CountdownRethinking ICT ConferenceJune 25th, 2012
- RT @chrisleach78: #rethinkingICT 2014 #ImagineCreateTinker Conference = a morning of inspirational 10 min speakers followed by an afternoon… 4 years ago
- RT @ethinking: @RethinkingICT12 but swdigitaleducators.co.uk is! @DigitalEducate 4 years ago
- Too confirm, #RethinkingICT is NOT happening this year :( 4 years ago
- Important Announcement - #RethinkingICT will NOT be happening this year :( sorry 4 years ago
- Confused by the proposed #Computing Curriculum? Take a look at the #RethinkingICT Curriculum instead - rethinkingict.wikispaces.com 4 years ago